A completely new type of dictionary with word collocation that helps students and advanced learners effectively study, write and speak natural-sounding English.
This online dictionary is very helpful for the education of the IELTS, TOEFL test.
Level: Upper-Intermediate to
Key features of oxford dictionary online
- Collocations/collocation - common word combinations such as 'bright idea' or
'talk freely' - are the essential building blocks of natural-sounding
English. The dictionary contains over 150,000 collocations for nearly
- The dictionary shows words commonly used in
combination with each headword: nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and
prepositions, common phrases.
- The collocation dictionary is based on 100 million word British National
- Over 50,000 examples show how the collocation/collocations are used in
context, with grammar and register information where helpful.
- The clear page layout groups collocations according to part
of speech and meaning, and helps users pinpoint speedily the headword,
sense and collocation they need.
Download -- OXFORD Collocations Dictionary
Document image tool -- Free photo repair|Free document conversion|More
Welcome to my site from United States. Provided by IPLocator